Monday, May 2, 2011

Unsure about this half...

Short update...

I ran the half in my hometown this weekend and two days later I'm still not sure how I feel about it.  Depends on the moment - I either LOVED it or HATED it - but I'm leaning more toward hating it and I feel really bad about that.  

I still feel so weird about it that I have to process this more before I put it out there.  Hmmm......

On a side note, I've been out of blog-land since Thursday and feel so left out; I'm enjoying catching up with everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, no matter what, you ran a lot more miles than I did this weekend. That's a plus, right??

    Anyway, you got a half marathon in the books and I can't imagine that being too much of a negative, right?

    Keep your chin up, runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were probably one of the people who had no water when they ran out. I would not have been happy with that either. I did not think the course was that great. I did not like the traffic with us when running. I was not effected by the water shortage but that would be frustrating. I thought the medal could have been better. Even with all these things, it was their first race so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and probably try it again next year. We'll see. I want to do the Martian half next year so I'm not sure I'll fit this one in or not but it's only 20 minutes from my house so attractive for that alone. Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete