Thursday, October 20, 2011

Race Pics are in!

After checking the freep website a million times a day since Monday, the pictures from my first marathon ever on Sunday are up!!

There are 30 pics of me and 7 of which I actually like!  I have never purchased race pics before and am not sure if it is worth it... What do you think?

$30 for one digital image and $70 for three.  holy crap, that's more than I paid for the race!  Or $90 for all digital files straight from the camera but not enhanced. 

Let me know which ones you think I should actually buy - if at all - that's a lot of money!
 A: new bff Emily and I after the tunnel ~mile 8
 
B: All smiles in the fresh air!
 C: at the split of the half and full marathoners
D: Somewhere on the course :)
  E: Still smiling I think on Belle Isle ~mile 21
F: Holy Crap I finished a marathon!  
(In 5:28:22, not the clock time)
 
G: Hooray!  We finished our first marathon together!!
Think I should order any?  Which one is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. All great pictures! But I like the one of you crossing the finish line. Maybe they can edit in your real finish time? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out great! If you are going to buy one, I would go with the finish line for sure, but have the clock edited out like Danielle said.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great!! You rocked the stylish pose for the finish line! That's a shot you'll forever be proud of, not just because it's the finish line shot of your first marathon (!) but also because you struck a good pose :)

    I also like D. Looks like you are enjoying the race.

    I shelled out for my first marathon pics but it wasn't 90 bucks. Man, they're ripping you guys off. My pics were like 50 or something, much more reasonable. Still might be worth it though. After all, it's your first marathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love e, d and G, but they are all great. I can't believe they charge so much for race pictures! So freaking expensive!

    But it is your first marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never order pictures from races, but I definitely will if I ever run a full marathon! I love picture D. All of them are great, but that is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's got to be E or G! I remember my first......... LOL

    ReplyDelete