Monday, October 31, 2011

Still on a 26.2 high :)

I EARNED this magnet :)  Here it is on my fridge as I want to wash my car before I ceremoniously put it on :)

So, now that I have completed my first marathon, what do I do?  I still want to run which was a huge goal of mine going into the race, but I'm not sure what plan I want to get into. 

I really have to update my blog since I've finished the marathon and now I'm wondering if I should change the name of it?  I liked 'Hacker Half Marathon' when I first got started blogging since a half marathon was so huge to me and almost insurmountable, but I wanted to try it and was pretty sure that I was the only Hacker to do so, so the name was fitting at the time.

So now should I change the name of the blog?  It's not as fitting but how important is that?  I know I need a new header (maybe with some fun pics) and to update things, but is the name important?  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. So I noticed the marathon magnet is U of M colors. Coincidence?? =)

    I say it's your blog so you should stick with what you like best. I don't think the name is toooo terribly important. And it's what people know you as.

    I'll probably leave my url as '13point1' after Savannah because that's what I run the most of. Unless I get really crazy and do more 26point2's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about changing my blog name a bunch of times too, since I started blogging and named it after I had signed up for my first-ever race, a mud run back on 10/08. I still run the race (it's become an annual thing) so the name is somewhat appropriate still even though most of my runs are not in mud.

    Don't have any suggestions off the top of my head but I'd say a change might be in order.

    I have a 26.2 sticker that I earned on the back of my truck too :)

    ReplyDelete