Monday, August 22, 2011

Random Facts about Me!

Here's some random facts about me, as I was tagged by MegO :)
Name your favorite color: Blue, Blue, Blue.  Like our house, or my new car, or my husband's car, or my favorite dress, or my favorite flip flops, or my wedding ring!
Name your favorite song: I don't have a favorite song so much as a bunch of random music.  I like all Country Music, Kenny Rogers, Bryan Adams and TuPac.  Yeah, I'm weird like that :)

Name your favorite dessert: Summer: Strawberry Shortcake.  Winter: Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae

What wizzes you off: Well, 'wizzes' is interesting.  I'd say bad drivers and crazy parents (not my own; I work in a school!)

When you're upset you:
complain to my husband, eat candy, and go to bed early.  Real mature, right!

Your favorite pet: I hate to pick favorites, but I did get Jake first :)  He's the first dog I've ever owned; we rescued him when we lived in Louisiana, right after Hurricane Katrina in 2005.  Here he is fat and lazy at 5 years old.
 Dexter is a close second (just don't tell him), as we got him a couple years later :) 
Black or white:  I guess I love them both!  They're the most popular colors in my wardrobe!

Your biggest fear: Falling off the bed, bumper cars, the aboriginies in my parents' basement, going to sleep with the closets open...  I have lots of irrational fears.  The good news is that I can finally admit they're irrational. 

Everyday attitude: I'm typically a very happy person.  I'm nice and friendly.  Unless you ask my husband; patience typically runs out by the time I see him :)

What is perfection: A day off with my husband, just relaxing and doing whatever we want!

Guilty pleasure:
Junk TV.  I mean the worst of the worst. Jerseylicious.  Teen Mom.  Tia & Tammera.  Lockup.  Doogie Howser, MD.  You, know all the good stuff!

Now to tag some people to do it as well, if you want to :)
Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner
Danielle @ Long May You Run
Rebecca @ Thru Thin and Thick

3 comments:

  1. awe...thanks for the tag... not that I'm sure Ill get to it since I believe I still owe Danielle one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love learning more about you, and more importantly--finding out that there is someone else who loves Doogie Howser, M.D.! I have every episode of every season on DVD...be jealous. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue wedding ring?? Let's seeeeee!!

    PS Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    http://www.theathletarian.com/2011/08/giveaway-time-my-new-bible.html

    ReplyDelete