Friday, May 28, 2010

Running Fit 101 Class

In prep for the upcoming 10K, I finally decided to take Running Fit's Running 101 class. There is a store right by work, so it was convenient. It met once a week for 5 weeks and we had a group run and then a class. I can't say I got a lot out of the classes, but I enjoyed the group runs and like my new shirt! It was great to have a group to run with and we ran 3+ miles each time. It felt great!

The coolest part of this class is that the first class a New Balance rep was there and let us test drive a new pair of shoes for the run. I always thought running stores were trying to scam us with $100 shoes, but after running in them, I was sold! I bought myself a new pair before the next week's class :)

I might take their half-marathon prep class, but I still don't consider myself a real runner and am still a bit intimidated by everyone. We'll see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment