Saturday, June 16, 2012

Still not running...

Yeah, that's right.  I haven't run since the 2 miles I put on the Alter G treadmill last week.  Yuck.  I go back to PT Monday afternoon and will get the good word then as to if I can run outside yet.  The good news is that I haven't had any pain in my hip or butt for over a week.

I've just been resting and relaxing since I got injured - which I've never done!!  In the almost 3 years I've been running, I've never taken more than 3 days off, so this feels weird.

I've found all sorts of crazy things to do in my extra time: sort through and organize our bookshelves, clean the kitchen cupboards, bake a batch of sugar cookies every night, clean out the garage, paint and re-decorate the bathroom... you know, all very important things!!  Good thing I work at a school where everyone eats the cookies so I haven't gained a bunch of weight yet.

I'm hoping for outdoor running clearance on Monday.  I'd really like to get back outside next Saturday with the group; I miss them all!

1 comment:

  1. It's been too hot to run, so you haven't missed anything.......

    ReplyDelete